Saturday 15 August 2009

How to be Happy

There's so much gloom and doom about in the papers this year; credit crunch, loss of trust in our public figures, erosion of civil liberties, environmental concerns. It's enough to drive us to drink.

Good on the Guardian then for producing a series of articles on what makes us happy.

How to be Happy by The Guardian

For me the return of the football season is always a time for optimism, although being an Aston Villa fan it doesn't always last as long as I'd like.
.

1 comment:

Whelen Troy said...

I just broke up with my girlfriend when I searched how to be happy in google and found your site. now i see ads, i just wanna know how are you doing with you adsense? can you help me with it. I guess it can help me divert my attention from my GF and finally move on! Thanks

Whelen
www.projectmanager.com